Saturday, March 03, 2007

1 week back in argentina

so, i am beginning to put some posts up again, and will try to put up 1 per week.
coming back to argentina was smooth.... LAN chile is an airline company that does a great job with their service. i did have a 9 hour layover in miami, but i managed to get a ride to an embassy suites hotel and chill out by the pool during that time.
coming through customs was a bit of a problem with 2 laptops, 2 projectors, and 2 video game systems. they kept the stuff that wasnt mine, and my friends had to pay a fine to take it out of customs.
im back to eating empandandas, pizza, and beef all the time. last night i got my caseratto ice cream fix at about 1 am. and tonight i have some people from the cordoba football team coming over. The XBOX has allready been a hit, with some guys wanting to come over to play it.
gotta go. have a guest coming
bye for now,
scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam Davis said...

Hi Scott,
I've been following your blog for awhile. I'm from the Dallas area also, and have been in Cordoba since October, 2006. Your profile doesn't have any way to reach you, and I've tried reaching you through International Commission, but haven't had much success. I'd really like to meet you and find out more about your church and what you're doing in Cordoba. My church background is Nazarene when I was younger and in most of my recent years has been non-denominational. I don't want any "spam bots" to pick up on my email address from this comment, so hopefully, you'll figure this out. My correo electronico is samwdavis en el lugar que para correo caliente ;) Hope to hear from you soon, and maybe we can meet for a cortado. :)
Sam

Sunday, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home