Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas, adventures

Merry Christmas from down south... today i will be going on a journey to uruguay. this will be the 6th country that i have been to. From Cordoba, it is a 15 hour bus ride to the capitol, Montevideo. When i arrive there, i will look for a bus that goes to Chuy. That will be another 4 hour bus ride, which will head east and north along the coast of Uruguay. Chuy is on the border of Uruguay and Brazil, so it is possible that I might visit Brazil as well.

Yesterday, i was feeling adventurous, and i was also tired of running my same old route through sarmiento park, so i decided that i would run in a direction i've never run before. The goal was to run far and to purposely try to make it difficult for me to find my way back. I dont know why i consider things like that fun/exciting, but i do. It would be easy to find my way back if i just turned around at a certain distance, and returned the same way I came. That is not the idea, the idea is to do a big loop, using your sense of directions as to where to go. I ran through some neighborhoods ive never been in, and eventually found my way back home after running an hour.














here are my picks for the upcoming bowl games:
UCLA 3
Alabama 11
Texas A&M 2
Rutgers 17
Clemson 9
Mizzou 4
So Car. 10
Texas Tech 5
Purdue 6
BC 12
Texas 20
Georgia 18
Miami 13
Tennessee 19
Auburn 16
Wisconsin 7
West Vir 21
Michigan 14
OU 15
Louisville 22
LSU 8
Florida 1
fl. 23 osu 21

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott: FYI...Americans need a tourist visa to enter Brazil. You can get one at the Brazilian consulate in Cordoba. I think it costs like U$S 100.00.

Thursday, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home