Monday, June 26, 2006

do you think i can wash my clothes by hand?

its 1 am and im tired but i figured i needed to give an update..
first, our team of 10 is here now. they are really kewl and ive enjoyed hanging out with them. Its amazing to see them go out and meet people. they have specific times where they go out and share the gospel, but they also have lots of free time, which they have used to meet people casually on the streets, in parks, or wherever else students hang out. Also half of them are taking spanish classes 3 hours a day monday thru friday. i just walked back from their hotel, where they cooked dinner and invited some argetines they met to eat with them.. who knows how long they will stay up tonight. Wednesday night we are supposed to meet some people at midnight to play soccer.. guess it will be a late night match.
in the meantime, i continue to get more settled into my apartment. Today i bought kitchen stuff like plates, bowls, utensils, etc. and i bought a buch of stuff for my bedroom and bathroom like sheets, a comforter, towels, etc. oh yeah i bought some curtains too. its hard to shop because i dont know where all the places are and.... well.... its hard to describe but its just harder to shop here. Today i brought 2 girls from the team along with me to shop to give me some good taste suggestions.
i bought a big sofa and it is real nice, but its kind of real big and taking up more space than i wanted it to.. well see how it all comes together. A friend of mine washes her clothes by hand and she showed me how to do it and gave me a challenge to do it too.. i will try it out.. should be intersting.
i think im gonna give my address and phone number out officially on the next post or so, but ill at least give my address now in case you are really dying to send me something.
Chile 242 #8C
Barrio Nueva Cordoba
C.P. 5000
Cordoba, Argentina, south america
chau
scott

2 Comments:

Blogger Iron Sharpens Iron said...

New Orleans was incredible. I'll have to call you when you give your #. I bet Argentine fans are a lot happier right now than USA fans.

w

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Thursday, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home