Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Apartment

Well, I finally got an apartment!!! that is soooooo relieving to know that i dont have to walk 500 blocks a day trying to find an apartment.. ok, the 500 blocks is exagerating a bit... but ive spent hours upon hours walking up and down streets with wierd names like ituzaingo, obispo oro, derqui, chacabuco, etc. ive got nueva cordoba just about memorized ive walked so much. my apartment is what they call a duplex.. here a duplex means the living and kitchen are downstairs and the bedroom is upstairs. it is on the 8th floor and i have 2 balconies, 1 on the 8th floor and one on the 9th. The apartments here are Seinfeld style.. in the sense that when u have visitors you "buzz" them up. I cant wait to have people over and say "come on up"
Now i have the daunting task ahead of me to buy furniture, and to somehow figure out the system as to how to get the electricity and gas to come on. they use natural gas here to heat the water, heat the apartment, etc. The apartment does not have Air conditioning and it doesnt come with a fridge.. so i gotta get one of those... im trying to get a used one today... new ones are like 400 bucks.. which is expensive when ur a missionary.
i want to try to save as much as possible so i can make the living room a comfortable place for people to come and hang out..
chau
scott

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great!!! I'm so happy u got now your OWN place to live!!
After a lot of praying God gave u what you need and thats priceless...
I hope to see you soon... remember I am from Rincon and dude thanks fot ALL the comments you leave at www.ezesstyle.blogspot.com (my blog hehehe)
See u soon! Take care!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home