Monday, June 05, 2006

tough times

We are having difficulties getting an apartment.. well at least i am.. the fulfers are also in the process of getting something and i hope that they can get something soon.. i went to sign the contract for my apartment and for some reason they wanted to back charge me since i first put a deposit on it and i said that i shouldnt have to pay for days that i didnt have the key.. they said i was wrong.. i got some other people from argentina to come and they also sided with me, but they wouldnt budge...
i didnt want to live in a place where they didnt treat people fairly..
my friend chris hilgeman is here visiting a few days, and ive been hanging out with the fulfers, so that has been fun..
my last day of spanish class is tomorrow, so that is good.. i have a test to see what level i am at..
i really need an apartment soon but that is not looking very likely..
i feel really tired of not having my own place, tired of arguing with people about what is fair, and tired of many things.. but i have some wierd peace from God...
thanks for your prayers.
muchos besos a todos mis queridos hermanos en cristo.
chau
scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Iron Sharpens Iron said...

Hola. Yo quiero un taco. I actually passed my Spanish exam. Scotty J-It'll all work out. We're praying for you, and GO MAVS!!! Dinnerville is right-I can't imagine anyone being able to play Mafia without the "Scotty J Intensity Effect." See you soon-I've got a pretty intense idea for intense announcements-It'll rock your world.

WWW

Wednesday, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home