Thursday, March 08, 2007

book suggestion

I am not quite done with it yet, but I would highly recommend "Evangelism Outside the Box" by Rick Richardson. He has encouraged me to go with Jesus to seek and save those who are lost. Jesus said that if he had 100 sheep and 1 was lost, he would go after the lost one and leave the others behind... if I am 1 of those 99 left behind, why not go with Jesus and help him find the lost? It may take sacrifice and it may take me through places ive never been, but then again, finding and befriending the lost is no easy task. Its a glorious one though! If you consider yourself a Christian, how many non-Christian friends do you have? Do you regularly think to invite them into your life? Are you seeking to be involved in their lives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home