Thursday, April 26, 2007

Football in Cordoba


We are now well into the training for our football team. We are doing a 2-month introductory course, with 3 parts to every practice: theory, physical training (of which i am in charge), and practice. This coming saturday we will have try-outs for different positions.

Check out a couple of pages:
here are some pictures of a couple of practices:
  • Pictures of Practices

  • here is our club's webpage: (click on the "staff" link and you will see my name there)
    Cordoba Football Americano

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    That is fantastic, I had no idea there was any interest there with American Football. My wife is from Cordoba, and we are thinking of moving there in a few years, I'll have to bookmark that site. I'd love to sign up... help if I can...

    Friday, April 27, 2007  
    Blogger Don Dinnerville said...

    those pictures look like some SERIOUS physical training. where are the videos of you running orbit around the group as they jog?

    Friday, April 27, 2007  
    Blogger Don Dinnerville said...

    donde esta el nuevo blog? :-)

    Friday, June 01, 2007  

    Post a Comment

    << Home