Friday, July 14, 2006

Youre invited to play the guessing game!!!!

ok, so here is the challenge: we had a bible study at my apartment last night. the bible study was scheduled for 8 pm. Your goal is to guess what time the last person left my apartment that night. keep in mind that it was a thursday night, not a weekend night. tell me your guesses by clicking on the comment button and adding a comment. the closest one to the time wins!!
my friend shannon leaves today.. he has put up some pictures on his blog. you can go there easily because his blog is listed as one of my links.
chau!
scott j
ps, for all you who are dying of texas heat... its between 50 and 60 here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi Scott! Based on the BBQ story from before, I'm going to guess 3 am. Unless there was food involved, in which case I might extend my guess to 4.

Saturday, July 15, 2006  
Blogger Iron Sharpens Iron said...

2 AM

Sunday, July 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Thursday, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home