Friday, August 04, 2006

on vacation

well, i am offically back in the USA.. but only for 1 more hour.. im on vacation to cancun mexico for one week, and I had to go through Miami. Man, LAN chile airlines has some good grub. Last night on the plane for dinner I had some salmon with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Complete with a roll, side salad, piece of cake and candy. As if that isnt enough, they came around with wine too!
so, i will be in cancun for a week.. its kind of weird to think that I'm leaving home.. and that when i think of home i think of my apartment in Cordoba. I am in the same terminal as when i left in April, and I am glad that I am not toting right now all of my personal belongings. I will be working on a newsletter while in cancun, so those of you on my prayer list will be getting that in the mail soon.
ok, im really tired... i love you guys.
scott

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCOTT, I HEARD YOUR TRIP WAS GREAT TO CANCUN,SAW YOUR DAD AND SISTER LAST NIGHT AT DINNER AND THEY SAID YOU WERE GOING INTO THE IMPORT BUSINESS OF PEANUT BUTTER AND RANCH DRESSING. LET ME NO WHEN YOU GET YOUR FOOTBALL LEAUGE STARTING SO I CAN DRAFT FANTASY PLAYERS.

LATER KEVIN SCHADED

Thursday, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you Scott in CanCun! I'll never forget our first glimpse of you...sitting under the bungaloo on the white beach of CanCun with an Argentina World Cup jersey on!!! That was a great moment!

If any of you out there are wondering what to send my brother, that's easy! Jiff peanut butter and Rach dressing. We made a special Wal-Mart trip into town one night in CanCun because he was craving it....Argentines have never heard of either one.

While on the trip, Scott told me that I knew nothing about guys! Maybe that is why I'm still single! But, heck, who does understand guys? Especially when they dance with you all night and then say they have to go to the bathroom and disappear!!

It was good times in CanCun!
Scott's fabulous, tremendous sister

Thursday, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SCOTT, IT WAS A GREAT TRIP! 2 TANK
DIVE @ PALANCAR REEF COZUMEL, GREAT FOOD ,CARLOS /CHARLIES AND
DE VENCI AND A GREAT TIME HANGING OUT W/ YOU JENNI AND BRITT !AND WHAT A PLACE W SUPER WHITE SAND
AND AQUA WATER !
I NEED A VACATION !! YOU GUYS KEPT ME GOING AND GOING ... DAD PS
CANT WAIT FOR JENNI AND I 2 VISIT
ARGENTINA

Monday, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home